Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Recycle4charity’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website BCMY Ltd. whose registered office is Unit 1, Fort Road, Wick, Littlehampton, West Sussex, BN17 7QU. Our company registration number is 4410148. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Recycle4charity.co.uk is a commercial fundraising initiative run by BCMY LTD.
- If you are an individual or business, you can recycle your inkjet cartridges and mobile phones to raise money for charity and protect the environment. You can order freepost bags to return your items in, or arrange for a box of wanted items to be collected, free of charge.
- If you are a charity or not for profit organisation, you can register with our service and let your supporters raise money for you by recycling their printer inkjet cartridges and mobile phones.
Order – contract of recycling services from us to you.
Consignment – total amount of items being transported for recycling detailed on the order
Collect / collection – the act of collecting the consignment through a third party courier from the address detailed on the order.
Items – individual printer consumables or mobile phones, packaged within the consignment, detailed on the order.
- Reuse, repair and/or recycle all printer consumables and packaging materials received through your consignment without the use of incineration or landfill. Any other materials or products collected from you may be returned to the collection address, at additional cost to you, or disposed of in any method deemed acceptable by us.
- Provide and give access to a Waste Transfer Note, or Waste Transfer Season Ticket, for all consignments and collections, in downloadable format via your online account.
- Aim to solve any service issue you may have without delay, in a professional and friendly manner.
- Make sure the correct boxes are handed to the third party courier.
- Not place any hazard or hazardous items within your consignment, according to the European Waste Catalogue - list of wastes.
- Our service is free to order recycling materials and arrange collection of boxes.
Payments to charities
- Each quarter an automatic payment will be made to the charities.
- Under £10 donations for a charity will be postponed for the next quarter.
- We don’t complete the payments into personal bank accounts, but only to charity or non-profit organisations registered accounts.
- We will allow cancelations up until the goods are collected.
- The cost of a cancellation will be free of charge if cancelled before 5pm of the working day prior to the collection date detailed on the order.
- Cancellation on the day of the collection, post collection date, and after 5pm of the working day prior to collection may occur charges.
Rebates – Donations
- We will donate £1.00 per ink cartridge we receive from our wanted list.
- Once your mobile phones have been sold via auction, 50% of the final sales value will be donated to your charity untouched.
Title of Goods
- The title of goods will pass to BCMY Ltd. as soon as the consignment has been collected from the collection location.
- If for any reason you may wish your consignment be returned to you, we withhold the right to charge for the service.
- We will allow returns of consignments if it is still in transit.
- Once a consignment has been received by us we will do our best to locate and return it, however this may not be possible if,
1) The items are not printer consumables as they may have already been disposed of, or
2) The items have already been processed and are mixed within our stock and recycled material.
3) The consignment has been lost by the courier in transit.
- If a consignment or items cannot be returned we hold no responsibility or liability for the financial loss, or loss of profits, as a result to you or any other party.
- If a consignment is lost in transit by us or a third party courier, we hold no responsibility or liability for the financial loss, or loss of profits, as a result to you or any other party. In this case we cannot provide any further reporting for the data of its contents, as well as not providing donations to the selected charity.
- If we receive boxes or bags that include items other than acceptable printer consumables and mobile phones, we have the right to return them and charge you the transport cost.
- As our recycling process is a dry process, we don't accept printer consumables that are wet or stored outside, and we have the right to return those items back to you or charge you to process them.
- The service detailed on the order will be deemed to be complete once the consignment has been received by us, items for recycling have been recorded, a waste transfer note, or waste transfer season ticket, and breakdown statement have been produced and made available to you. Completion of service is expected to take 1-2 weeks from the collection date but may take longer. In addition, the charity will receive your donation in automatic quarterly payment.