Laser and Toner Recycling
Please note that this process is slightly different to that of our Inkjets & Mobiles. This is because the Laser & Toner Cartridges
are a much larger size and to keep costs down, they therefore currently get sent to a different processing facility.
Main Points for Laser/Toner Recycling
- Download our Laser/Toner Recycling Poster. This can be placed in your coffee room
or other communal area to promote your Laser & Toner 'recycling point'
- We do not send out Collection Boxes for Laser/Toner Cartridges. This is to be environmentally friendly, to keep our costs down and
to be able to donate as much as possible back to your charity. This falls in line with our ethos of reduce, reuse and recycle
- Collection Instructions - please read the Laser/Toner Recycling Poster or read our Online Instructions
- Please read the 'Recycling Poster' for full instructions on how to package up and label the Laser and Toner Cartridges ready for returning to us
- You need a 25 or more Laser/Toner Cartridges before you can
Arrange a free Collection with us
Promote Your 'Recycling Point'
You can download our Laser & Toner Recycling Poster in the My Resources section.
This poster also has full instructions on how to return your items to us.
Donation Values for Laser/Toner Cartridges
If you have 25 or more Laser/Toner cartridges you can arrange a collection here...
Submitting form > please wait...